Last Wednesday our group was invited for an interview following our application for the NSN Development Programme. THe interview was successful and we have been accepted onto the programme!
We will be able to access the following services:
- A named personal NSN Adviser who will work with us on the development of our application
- Access to up to 6 hours of time with specialist advisers in education, operations, finance and governance, including former head teachers, school business managers, and specialists in Alternative Provision and SEN
- A grant of up to £5,000 to help with marketing our school, gathering evidence of parental demand and travel costs
- A personalised support plan to help us complete the application to a good standard
- Full written feedback on drafts of our application as we develop it
- A series of tailored workshops on completing a high quality application and opening a good school
- A mock interview designed to replicate the interview we would have with the DfE if we were invited to one
- Networking with other Free Schools.
This is a fantastic opportunity and a huge step forward for our project.