Bilingual Education in the UK is a not-for-profit group. Our volunteers give their time and share their professional experience. However, the group’s work is only a part of the success. Below is a list of organizations and private business owners who kindly made it possible for the news of our project spread further (in alphabetical order):
- Portal Anglia.today
- Bilingual House www.bilingualhouse.com
- Cleopatra Beauty London Studio http://www.cleopatra-beauty.co.uk
- Green Surgery, Greenwich www.green-surgery.com
- Homerton supermarket, Hackney
- Delikatessen Jagiełło, Forest Hill
- Kłos Deli, Lewisham
- Lola Flower Boutique http://www.lolaflowerboutique.com
- Mała Polska store, Balham https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mała-Polska/1425391814394385?sk=info&tab=overview
- Panadam Polish store, Balham
- Portal http://www.powroty.gov.pl
- Polish Educational Society www.polskamacierz.org
- Perfekt Solutions online bookstore
- The Polish Language Communication Centre in London was set up to promote Polish language learning with other subjects where Polish is used as a mother-tongue as well as the education of children and teenagers in Polish culture and traditions. The association supports teachers and didactic centres who work closely with multilingual children.The main goals of the association are:
- Sharing experiences and skills with other teachers.
- Organizing meetings, training courses, workshops in order to improve the quality of work among teachers in Polish Saturday Schools.
- Active collaborations with state-run and independent institutions, and education-related organizations.
- Promoting the concept of multilingualism.
5.Teaching Polish as a Second/Foreign Language and Culture.
- Promotion of Poles and Poland worldwide.
Contact us :
Visit us on our website: http://www.plccil.co.uk/
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PLCCIN
- Polish mini market Elephant and Castle https://www.facebook.com/mojsklep214
- Lewisham Polish Centre
- Sówka Store, Old Kent Road http://www.delikatesysowka.com